- ALOIS LLC
- $58,360.00 -91,330.00/year*
2199 Devon St
This position assists Customer with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technologies. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. A good understanding of general IT required as provision of Smart Hands will also be required on occasion to work with subject matter experts as their eyes, hands and feet in areas such as Networking, Server and Telecoms etc.
a) Desk side engineer for technical support for customers and their networked computers and peripherals
b) Interface with Senior Management, Company Board, Executives & VIP Users.
Duties include (but not limited to)
1. Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding basic network/desktop/laptop support, Printers, PDAs, iPhone/iPad & other Smart Devices
2. Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
3. IMACD function including installation and decommission
4. Backing up and restoring user data, settings and associated systems administration activities
5. Assist ServiceDesk/Remote Desktop Support teams for hands and feet coordination efforts
6. Assist on Incident and Problem management activities
7. Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests
8. Categorize and prioritize end user support requests (Incidents) and service requests by utilizing ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information
9. Move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
10. Performing asset inventory activities as needed
11. Recommends and/or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity
12. Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software
13. Maintain spare parts/ inventory list on a monthly basis and coordinate for any disposal requisites
14. Provide trade show planning and support, setup, test, training, logistics and maintenance of all required Workstation and peripheral equipment at the site. Incremental labor and incidental travel expenses shall be funded by Customer (e.g. meals, travel, and lodging) in accordance with the Agreement
15. Be available for Oncall support during afterhours as and when necessary
16. Adhere to ticket response and resolution SLA's as agreed upon with the customer
17. Basic understanding of DHCP, DNS, IP addressing and sub netting & Basic understanding of fixing Wireless LAN, Ethernet desktop configuration issues
18 Support during Town Halls, Board Meetings, Executive Conferences, Auditorium Meetings.
At least 7-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area required
Technicians should have good knowledge on Hands and Feet
Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
Strong Microsoft Operating System installation and troubleshooting skills
Strong Break / Fix skills Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
Broad experience of IT with basic understanding of Networks, Servers and Telecoms
Strong Customer service skills
Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
Background security check required
Experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge
Associated topics: compliance, debug, h/w test, h/w test engineer, hardware test, hardware test engineer, schema, test, troubleshoot, verify
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...