Alphanumeric Systems is hiring a full-time Help Desk Support Specialist to support regional and global customers for our biotech company client headquartered in King of Prussia, PA.
We are offering comprehensive benefits for this role to include health, dental, vision and paid time off.
The hours for this position are 9am to 5pm Eastern time.
This position pays 20/hour and is full time with benefits.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide application support for Microsoft Office 2007 & 2010 and Operating System; Windows XP and Windows 7; Adobe Products Suite
- Assist with Active Directory and password resets and VPN Client connectivity
- Perform basic computer systems configuration and troubleshooting related to hardware and software
- Respond to web and email requests; perform basic problem identification over the phone
- Maintain client trouble call logs and manage tickets within Help Star Incident Management System
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and defined escalation procedures
- Escalate problems and major system outages to appropriate level.
- Provide staff with the necessary skills and experience to complete the services and deliverables.
Education and/or Experience
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- A+ Certification (preferred)
- Hardware HP or Dell Vendor Certification (preferred)
- MCP or MCSE (preferred) Networking background (preferred)
- Cisco Certification (Preferred)
- Reasoning ability and/or mathematical skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
Associated topics: deskside, front desk, network, patient, support, support analyst, technical, technical support, technician ii, technician iii