Lead Cloud Architect
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Job Title: Lead Cloud Architect
Location: Allentown, Pennsylvania, 18101
Duration: 12+ Months (Possibility for Extensions)
- The successful candidates must be a specialist in cloud, not just a designer.
- They must have experience in architecture,security,design, etc.
- The Cloud Architect thinks strategically about long term technological capabilities and cost optimizations, and is the primary decision maker regarding how her / his domains can and should be architected to meet customer demands.
- Domains may include infrastructure-automation technologies (e.g., Chef, Puppet), cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure), containerization technologies (e.g., Docker), compute, storage, network, data, and security.?
- Define overall architecture standards and direction for the cloud-first organization
- Align cloud architecture and standards with the Enterprise Architecture capability
- Identify major technology trends and competitive forces relevant to the business and technology strategies
- Shape and guide the development of services offered by the cloud-first organization
- Guide and influence the future cloud service offerings based on business demand, industry trends, and cost pressures
- Work across cross-functional domains, ensuring that teams collaborate to ensure services integrate appropriately and efficiently across the technology stack including the configuration and integration of services
- Engage with vendors and partners to assess new tools, emerging technologies, software / hardware solutions to understand their role in an evolving cloud environment
- Actively engage and communicates with Operations lead to understand and gauge status of services delivered
If you are interested please send your resume to or call me on
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: information architect, infrastructure, infrastructure architect, ip, maintain, network, principal systems engineer, senior engineer, server, system integrator
Loading some great jobs for you...