Come join our team!
Come join our team!
You're Gonna Love It Here!
When you work at Aqua-Aston, you become part of our ohana. We are a tightknit group of diverse individuals who encourage each other to be our best selves.
It's Not Just A Job
Our employees smile, not because we want our guests to feel welcome, but because we can t help it. Our work is fulfilling because we re in the business of spreading aloha to our guests.
We Make Promises
Aqua-Aston offers competitive benefits, opportunity for growth, and a fun, rewarding work environment. We believe respect and teamwork are integral to our company s success.
Vital to supporting the organization's staff in their daily activities. Provides systems management, troubleshooting, and hardware/software support for key business applications. Will participate and lead both internal and corporate IT projects and/or initiatives related to business applications.
- Support Micros Opera Property Management System. Including but not limited to configuration of current and new properties. Support Business Units with changes, additions, or deletions of configurations within the Application. Support of interfaces to the application.
- Support Room Master Property Management System. Including but not limited to configuration of current and new properties. Support Business Units with changes, additions, or deletions of configurations within the Application. Support of interfaces to the application.
- Assist, manage, and support interfaces to the PMS System such as credit cards, PBX, and other third party solutions.
- Provide technical input and participate in the system life cycle, including requirements, design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Oversees the system performance and monitoring of all enterprise applications related to daily operations as well as all system and configuration changes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve advanced technical support issues with business applications and systems.
- Develop technical, user, and business continuity documentation for supported sytems.
- Excellent customer service skills as he/she directly interfaces with customers daily.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects at a time.
- Has excellent communication skills and is able to track all time, issue resolution and project support.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years' experience with Property Systems such as Opera or RoomMaster.
- 2-3 years' experience with Enterprise software such as Kronos.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the English language proficiently.
Aqua-Aston Hospitality, 2155 Kalakaua Avenue, 5th Floor, Honolulu, HI 96815
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Associated topics: algorithm, back end, c++, develop, devops, programming, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer, sw