Assurant is currently seeking a QA coordinator for a weekend shift for the York, PA facility
The Quality Coordinator monitors and evaluates the quality of documents and procedures in compliance with company policy and guidelines. Documents quality issues and completes appropriate monitor forms and provides feedback to management.
Duties and Accountabilities will be:
- Meet as needed with assigned supervisors
- Provide feedback to floor Supervisors on team performance and identify/report any policy and/or compliance violations
- Complete basic quality audits of calls to ensure procedural compliance and identify areas for improving customer service.
- Support and assist with on-going quality initiatives.
- Maintains effective communication with other departments and Supervisors.
- Attends relevant training classes on new campaigns and refreshers course offered in the contact centers.
- Compose written reviews and provide verbal and/or on-line feedback.
- Display strong Time Management skills
- May deviate from the standard procedures to perform assigned tasks.
- Able to solve basic problems and issues
- Applies learned knowledge to conduct evaluation or coaching
- Must have consistent statistics in all categories that reflect the standard required by the company or above.
- Preferred - 2-3 years of related experience in the function or similar activity outside the company.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- High School diploma
- Applies the basic skills learned and begins to develop advanced problem-solving skills to the position.
- General knowledge & experience with computer system and company products and service.
- Detail and project oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to coach call taking agents
- General knowledge of QA systems and tools
- Learn how to assess customer needs.
- Making timely decisions when a quick response is required
- Collects information to better understand issues and opportunities
- Communicates clearly in written and verbal communication
Associated topics: automation, prevention, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance engineer, software quality, software quality assurance, software quality assurance engineer, test, tester