- Broadridge Financial Solutions
2199 Devon St
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
We're seeking a Sr Hands-On Java Developer to join our team in Edgewood, NY.
If you're passionate about technology and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic Fin Tech company in New York, we encourage you to read below!
Are you looking for a role you'll succeed in? We are needing an ambitious, detail oriented, and creative employee, with relevant experience working with streaming data and concurrency. Do you want to showcase your developer skills and technical expertise? We will enable you to deliver high-quality end-to-end software solutions quickly and effectively in Java (primarily) within the Financial Industry. Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to: Developing, testing, debugging and implementing code for existing business applications and/or computer systems.
- Experience with object oriented concepts and exposure to Java programming language.
- Proven knowledge of web-based programming environments and frameworks
- Proven knowledge or experience in software implementation lifecycle
- Self-starter, motivated, with strong preference to work in team environment
- Involved in crafting, coding and unit testing the most complex software components for new or improved IT systems to a high level of quality, producing appropriate documentation.
- Develop, build and improve Java based systems.
- Follow standard methodologies throughout the project lifecycle.
- Participate in team-wide design and code reviews.
- In charge of the troubleshooting of issues and performing periodic tasks required for the ongoing functionality of the software applications.
- Have comprehensive understanding of full development lifecycle, be actively involved in all phases, and work directly with business areas to clarify detailed technical requirements.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience.
- Software development experience using microservice based applications like Spring-Boot.
- Functional exposure to: Agile, Wealth/Financial Domain, Web Components, Component Based and Test Driven Development.
Associated topics: .net, back end, design, develop, devops, expert, lead, maven, programming, project architect
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...