- Broadridge Financial Solutions
2199 Devon St
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in our Edgewood office on a contract basis. This individual will ensure appropriate communication amongst the entire project team and stakeholders. You will have a strong understanding of the customer's business and marketing requirements and lead assigned implementation team projects ensuring the quality of deliverables are met on time and within established budget. Job Responsibilities:
- Handles day-to-day project management responsibilities including developing and updating detailed project plans, resolving project and resource conflicts, facilitating solutions across department boundaries, tracking and communicating progress of multiple concurrent projects, and driving a sense of urgency and dedication across all projects.
- Ensures methodologies, delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed
- Manages project schedule, scope, and budget
- Drives risk and issue management and resolution
- Provides clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comfortably facilitates and handles project communication with project team, stakeholders, and senior management
- Works closely with multiple departments and teams and drives successful project delivery
- Evaluates and summarizes weekly project reports for upper management
- Manages multiple projects and assignments
- Promptly escalate to management any key project risks and issues
- Displays deep understanding of when escalation is necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience
- 8+ years of progressive project management experience
- Possesses strong ability to understand and communicate issues
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Outstanding team leadership and cross-functional team management skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project
- Ability to analyze and document business and technical processes and workflows
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills and the ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Strong organizational/conflict resolution skills with a polished and professional presence
- An energetic, positive and innovative attitude, working as a true team player and facilitator to bring their project to a successful delivery
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...