- Broadridge Financial Solutions
2199 Devon St
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
At Broadridge, we are hiring our next Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing and dynamic team based out of Deer Park, NY. If you're seeking an excellent opportunity to contribute to the testing of our applications supporting the Investor Communications Division, please read below. Responsibilities include:
- You'll participate in the creation, execution and tracking of Functional, UI, Integration, End to End and Regression Testing within Web based, Client/Server Applications on Windows & Solaris/UNIX environments.
- You'll have the ability to develop detailed test plans, test scenarios and test scripts based on use cases, user stories, functional and technical design specifications, and business requirements.
- Work independently to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, define problems, and resolve issues with limited supervision from senior management.
- You'll collaborate with multi-functional teams across multiple locations to assist in road-map and planning for product delivery. Provide technical leadership, guidance and mentoring to team members, both domestic and on-shore.
- Experience with SDLC Methodologies including Waterfall, Iteration, Agile in a dynamic, client facing environment.
- You will develop and implement consistent standards in everyday test practices, providing input to the Broadridge QA Center of Excellence related to what works, reinforcing standard methodologies.
- You'll analyze simple to complex requirements documents, design specifications and functional specifications with applicable Broadridge departments (e.g. IT, Client Services, Business PMO, etc.) as well as other key partners (sponsor, end customer, etc.).
- Able to develop, improve and influence consistency to quality metrics and standards.
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology in Financial Services.
- 5-7 years as a QA Best Practice professional with background in the pre carrying out Functional Testing, UI Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, End - End Testing & Regression Testing of Web based, Client / Server Applications on Windows and Solaris / UNIX environments
- Hands on experience with Test Automation Framework development and Maintenance.
- Proficient knowledge in SQL, Data warehouse concepts, ETL tools (Informatica, Data stage), Reporting tools, HP ALM/JIRA, UNIX and Microsoft Office products.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Experience managing off-shore QA teams.
- Experience in SDLC Waterfall, Agile development, AWS cloud, and DevOps practices.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to thrive in a corporate culture that emphasizes delivery, innovation, and timeliness.
- Experience with Microsoft Project or other PM tools.
- ISTQB and ITIL Certifications preferred.
Associated topics: automation, performance test, prevent, quality, quality assurance lead, software quality, software quality assurance, software quality engineer, test, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...