- Citizens Bank
179 Forbes St
The Citizens Corporate Security and Resilience (CS&R) Security Engineering and Architecture (SEA) team is looking for a PKI Administrator, with a strong background in information security, cryptographic and data protection technologies.
This position will assist in integrating, supporting and the administration of enterprise cryptographic strategy and technologies. This includes, providing subject matter expertise, around PKI, Cloud and modern cryptographic protocols / constructs and key management.
This exciting position is both strategic and tactical in nature and requires a candidate, with a strong technical background and the ability to build relationships, mentor and consult at many levels.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Administration of Certificate Lifecycle Management Services and infrastructure
- Administration of Encryption and Key Management Services and infrastructure
- Administration of Key Vaults, Cloud Cryptographic and PKI Services
- Integration, validation and automation across cryptographic frameworks
- Evaluate cryptographic tools, products and frameworks
- Troubleshoot cryptographic anomalies, and issues across the enterprise
- Negotiating and liaising with different technology teams within the organization.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience
- Solid understanding of PKI/PKCS, and cryptographic tools and techniques, including:
- Underlying infrastructure, and standards
- Key Management
- Certificate Life-cycle Management
- X.509 Certificates and Certificate Authorities
- Public/Private key encryption and digital signatures
- Cryptographic Protocols and Ciphers
- HSM applied use and integrations
- Solid proficiency in the following:
- Azure Key Vault and / or AWS KMS
- Hashicorp Vault
- SoapUI, Postman or other API testing tools
- Linux / BASH
- Proven ability to independently identify and resolve critical and complex issues through effective problem solving skills
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal), with ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Venafi CLM and/or Gemalto Key Secure/HSM experience preferred, but not required
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Hours & Work Schedule
- Bachelor's degree required
Hours per Work: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...