Field Tech I
Industry: Information Technology
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following Field Tech I role:
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- Desktop/Laptop Breakfix experience and Customer Sat (Soft Skills)
- Associate's degree or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
Loading some great jobs for you...