SeniorMulesoft Developer/Lead (Norristown)
Compensation: $96,815.00 - $63,940.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Do you want to be part of a team responsible for the impact on our strategic position in the marketplace?
We're on the leading edge of innovative technology and we're looking for great people to help us do it.
We are looking for a highly talented hands-on SeniorMulesoft Developer/Leadto join our team. This is a key role and is critical to our overall strategy. This role requires a broad working knowledge of integrated system solutions. Acts as a lead developer to the Development Team to enhance existing systems applications to solve highly complex new projects. Requires 8 or more years of progressive experience in programming and analysis, with significant exposure to multiple platforms and systems as it relates to Integrations and the use of Middleware, i.e, MuleSoft and WebMethods
This role can be based anywhere in the USA
This role could lead to a career path of a Mulesoft architect.
What Youll Do:
- Work in a collaborative effort through the design and implementation phases of the total systems solutions.
- Provide individual and lead support for complex multi-system installations, large system installations with complex software and applications, or large system installations with complex business and management considerations.
- Assume principal technical role in demonstrations, furnishing technical expertise, and answering customer inquiries with regard to both hardware and software.
- Provide consulting services to customers including identifying needs, and developing, influencing, and implementing proposals.
- Analyze/define, and documents systems scope, objectives, and overall design.
- Recommend changes and improvements to customers on the best use of systems to improve operations.
- Prepare detailed systems and program specifications.
- Ensure all related applications are consistent with overall organization business strategies. Prepare project proposals and develops project plans.
- Participate in long-range planning for new or existing systems.
- Provide analytical support in the conceptualization, development, and implementation of multiple, interlinked systems and programs.
- Design, code, document, create standards and install critical programs and systems.
- Ensure reliability of accuracy, utility, performance, and execution of systems.
- Keep abreast of the current and future directions of the business, industry and associated technologies.
- Make recommendations for the implementation of new systems and technologies where appropriate.
- Perform complex systems analysis and programming tasks requiring advanced techniques on the forefront of technology.
- Determine and specify high-level approaches and modeling guidelines for system and enterprise-level application solutions. Identifies opportunities for the sharing and reuse of information.
- Identify, structure, and deliver the software services that enable business processes and support user roles.
- Develop and execute plans and procedures for data conversion, customer acceptance criteria, and installation strategy. Prepares reports outlining the proposed systems or revisions.
- Ability to develop RESTful API library exposing much of our service desk related processes.
- Ability to develop XML system-to-system interfaces incorporating internal and third-party channel systems through web services.
- Provide input and guidelines, standards, and mentoring to MuleSoft based application deployment and development architecture and integration strategy with accessible enterprise systems.
- Sound knowledge of software development life cycle and software maintenance
- Evaluate products and specifications of third-party applications.
- Develop and maintain design and functionality specifications.
- Mulesoft Experience required
- 5-8years of MuleSoft Development
- Working Knowledge of the latest versions
- MuleSoft Connectors
- Mule Anypoint Platform
- API Manager
- AnyPoint Studio
- Formal Mule Training
- Sync and Async Transactions
Who We Are:
CompuCom has over 30 years of experience partnering with diverse businesses across multiple industries and is a recognized leader by Gartner.
At CompuCom, we think, architect, implement and support the practical reality of IT every day. We bring together the best minds in the industry to deliver IT excellence and support the answers to our clients IT challenges. As a leader in the U. S., we combine experience and stability with regional expertise and the unique ability to cover local and global business needs. Visit us online at CompuCom.com
Associated topics: .net, architect, backend, c, c#, design, design pattern, php, programming, senior software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...