Quality Assurance Analyst - Trainee
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Quality Assurance Analyst - TraineeCAI is seeking multiple Quality Assurance Analysts in Allentown, PA. This is a long term opening that includes a competitive salary, 401k, and full medical benefits. In 2013, Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) launched their Autism 2Work Program with a strategic mission of helping the underemployment of many affected with ASD (Autism Spectrum) that are looking for opportunities where they can do more, learn more and develop a career in Information Technology. This ground-breaking Initiative employs IT professionals that have been affected by Autism. In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have a diagnosis which is on the Autism Spectrum. Job Profile SummaryIn this role, the QA Analyst will provide basic software testing and analytical support to CAI's client businesses both internally and externally. The QA team members will work under the supervision of a QA test lead. This position allows for individuals to gain hands on knowledge of the QA industry best practices while supporting the client's quality assurance team project release schedules. Duties & Responsibilities
- Read and understand business requirements use cases, scope documents and technical specifications
- Identify, document, track and retest for defects.
- Create and update test scenarios/scripts
- Execute test script within specified timelines.
- Provide proper documentation of test results and output.
- Participate in team activities such as requirements gathering, stand ups and test demos.
- Navigate multiple systems/applications simultaneously.
Education and Experience Bachelor's degree in IT industry, related background a plus Skills Required
- Ability to create and maintain Microsoft Word Documents with professional content
- Ability to create and maintain Microsoft Excel sheets
- Ability to create and maintain business process flows through Microsoft Visio or any other tools
Skills PreferredXML, JAVAAbility to process new materials on a frequent basis.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Decision making skills.
- Aptitude for technical learning.
- Work in a team environment
- Programming/coding experience
Able to manage a fast paced, project deadline focused environment.Other Requirements
This position is not eligible for employment sponsorship. Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities. CAI is building a culture of continuous learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve. Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply" option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.Recruiter Sherri CraigOutreach & Development Specialist
- Ability to self-disclose that you have a diagnosis or can attest to known affects within the Autism Spectrum (ASD)
- Be prepared to begin the job consideration with a paid 8-day training session prior to position start. Dates to be provided.
Recruiter Phone # 302-###-####
Recruiter Email: ...@cai.io
Associated topics: automation, process, qa, quality, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, tester
Loading some great jobs for you...