JR IT Business Analyst - Woodbridge Township
Compensation: $105,110.00 - $163,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Looking for a Junior IT Business Analyst, someone who is looking to take the next step from their first/entry level role.
- Must have technical AND business knowledge and/or experience
- Should have financial industry experience
- Strong excel skills (V-Look up, pivot tables, etc)
- Basic SQL skills (applied SQL exp) SQL queries
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Self-starter, highly motivated and creative
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Must be able to work overtime as require
Education and Experience
Bachelors degree in business, finance, economics, or computer science
1-4 years business analysis, quality assurance, development (or related) experience
Understanding of relational databases and working knowledge of basic SQL, report design and data analysis
Knowledge of banking and cash operations a plus
Programming knowledge a plus
Certified Scrum Master a plus
Associated topics: business advisory, business systems, consult, consultant, crm, information technology consultant, market, marketing, sap, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...