Technical Support Engineer - Audio Visual - Technical Support
Compensation: $73,275.00 - $145,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Technical Support Engineer - Audio Visual - Technical Support Technical Support Engineer - Audio Visual - Technical Support - Skills Required - Technical Support, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, audiovisual, Audio Visual, Unified Communications, CTS Certified, Biamp, Crestron, Extron
We are a family owned company that continues to grow as technology advances. We are looking for top talent to add to our team - keep reading!
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Large organization with plenty of room for growth
- Top of the line equipment and all the latest technology
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Providing onsite and remote support to our AV Customers
- Interacting with equipment manufacturers to troubleshoot equipment issues
- Managing Service tickets from start to completion
**What You Need for this Position**
- AV Technical Support Experience
- Electronics Degree is a plus
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Experience with some/all of the manufacturers listed below:
So, if you are a Technical Support Engineer looking for your next great opportunity, apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Technical Support Engineer - Audio Visual - Technical Support*
Associated topics: assistant, client support, customer support, edi, excel, help desk, information technology support, msword, support, technical support specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...