33 Maria Ave
Job Description Job ID: VID005166
We invite you to Imprint the WORLDTM on an exciting journey of continuous improvement! Every day, 4,000+ associates in over 38 countries work together to achieve amazing results as One Videojet. From freshness dating to track and trace coding, Videojet technologies help ensure products sold across the globe are authentic and safe for consumers to use in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and industrial marketplaces.
As a global leader in the marking and coding industry, our continued growth brings an opportunity for you to chart the course and drive your own career success. As a Videojet associate you will:
* ENGAGE in bringing consumer brands to market globally.
* DRIVE results with the Danaher Business System (DBS).
* REALIZE your potential!
The Project Manager is responsible for the initiation, planning, delivery and closure of new product development projects - on time; to specification; to product cost; within planned budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Build and lead cross-functional project teams
* Develop and maintain an integrated schedule, product specification, product cost model, risk assessment, resource plan and budget
* Lead the execution of the project including tradeoff decisions; identification of risks and issues; problem solving; negotiate and ensure availability of resources.
* Ensure project compliance with international standards and regulatory requirements
* Capture the requirements and manage the expectation of key stakeholders
* Conduct phase toll gate and monthly management reviews
* Use Lean tools and concepts to continually improve time to market
* Maintain and improve New Product Development process documentation
Key Behavioral Success Factors
* Ability to lead multiple complex projects simultaneously
* Pro-active and relentless in solving cross functional problems by collaborating with functional leads in Product Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing, Marketing and Customer Services as well as Engineering.
* Technically capable - capable of understanding customer and product technologies
* Able to think strategically and view the business from a general management standpoint.
* Strong motivational leadership and the ability to influence others without direct authority
* Able to support less experienced cross functional team members in developing basic project management skills
* Provide clear and unambiguous project goals and deliverables
* Champion the project, ensuring clarity of vision and effective communication with key stakeholders; using strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ensure that roles and responsibilities are unmistakably understood and agreed upon by all
* Mitigate big risks and implement innovative accelerators
* Plan continuously and prioritise ruthlessly
* Anticipate and accommodate necessary and inevitable change, challenging assumptions and self-imposed limitations
Education and/or Experience
* 5+ years Product Development experience with extensive cross-functional exposure in a relevant high-tech industry; 3+ years cross-functional project management experience
* Demonstrated success in leading at least one significant new product development from conception to launch
* Degree in Engineering/Science or equivalent
* Post graduate qualification in engineering management or an MBA a real bonus
Videojet Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...