Back End Developer (Havertown)
Compensation: $95,660.00 - $139,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
Location: Newtown, PA 18940 (Bucks County) 40 miles north of Philadelphia/20 miles south of Princeton, NJ.
What we do:
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team building the next generation of cognitive computing and big data analytics capabilities. These new capabilities will drive a state-of-the-art platform and services which will provide customers and business partners with actionable insights and analytics to improve performance, reduce risks and provide measurable competitive advantages, across domains such as supply chain management, sales strategy, and consumer marketing.
What you will do:
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team in building the core components of our software platforms using machine learning and artificial intelligence. In this role, Enterra is seeking a seasoned, disciplined and well-rounded senior backend engineer. The ideal candidate needs to be passionate about their work not just in words, but in demonstrable actions, both contributing and leading development of select aspects of Enterras platforms and solutions. Successful candidates for this position must have experience in the full cycle of modern software engineering processes and paradigms.
- Provide commercial quality software development in a professional and timely manner
- Be one of the leaders of the technical staff, and by example demonstrate and educate others on processes and best practices, including but not limited to code reviews, automated tests and build management
- Accurately scope work and perform to agreed times lines
- Provide guidance and mentorship to other staff as needed
- Willingness to be flexible during peak production periods
Who you are:
- You are a self-starter with an enthusiasm for technology
- You have Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Hands on experience on full software lifecycle development
- Strong knowledge of Python Programming Language
- Experience with Natural Language Understanding (NLP) tools and techniques
- Develop apps that run on a cloud infrastructure
- Experience with container management and deployment, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Working knowledge of Scrum, Agile
- Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting issues in a large, complex data processing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This includes the ability to write technical documentation, user guides, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Machine Learning skills are desirable but is not required
- While this is not a Data Scientist position, experience with the Python Data Science Stack (such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of ETL tools is a plus
- Ability to create SQL queries and operate within SQL databases is a plus
- Back-end data modeling a plus
Associated topics: algorithm, backend, back end, c c++, c++, devops, php, programming, sdet, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...