VP Contact Center
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
We are currently seeking a Vice President (VP) of Contact Center to join the our team.
The individual will be responsible for the overall success of our Contact Center operations. They will refine and maintain efficient support models, operating practices, metrics, and feedback to ensure exceptional member experiences via channels of phone, chat, email, and video. They will serve as part of the leadership team, contributing to the development and implementation of the overall strategic plan.
- Oversees call center operations including adherence to metrics/KPIs, development of strategies to train and align staff, evaluation of member call data, ensuring efficient and effective practices in all areas of member contact.
- Provides routine reporting of operations and develops written recommendation (proposals) supporting improvement and growth focusing on repeatable and scalable strategies, accuracy and integration of systems, metrics adherence, new technology development, process improvement, and best in class experiences.
- Oversees, coordinates and assists in the daily activity of the contact center to include assignment of duties and special projects, monitoring workload and productivity, planning and prioritization, incoming requests and problem resolution.
- Leads and manages subordinates with respect to hires, training, development and evaluation of employee performance within the department in accordance to our performance management framework.
- Participates in organizational initiatives/projects as related to department.
- Five to eight years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Extensive knowledge and experience related to call center operations including development of multi-channel key performance indicators/metrics and accountability strategies.
- Ability to develop and implement efficient and effective programs using industry and best practice data to deliver exceptional member service.
- Strong background in technical systems supporting call centers, and process improvement efforts using formal implementation strategies (project management and formal documentation).
- Development, performance management, training, and employee counseling skills essential. Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to derive innovative strategies and implement them in a timely, effective manner. Ability to adapt quickly to change and proactively communicate.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to work with multiple levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including excel and experience with various systems.
Loading some great jobs for you...