- $78,610.00 -138,020.00/year*
194 Highland Ave
Flexera Software is seeking a customer service professional with a love of problem-solving to join the Technical Support Department based in Cheshire. The position includes support for the FlexNet Operations Cloud.
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
* Available to work from 11 AM to 8 PM BST
* Create and update support cases/service requests
* Provide support with Flexera Software products
* Provide assistance on low to medium level complexity support inquiries
* Provide timely responses and regular updates on support cases
* Contribute to the knowledge base and actively use the existing documents in the resolution of support cases
* Properly document support inquiries into the CRM system
* Provide assistance to other team members
* Proactively keep management informed of critical customer issues/concerns
* Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
* Familiarity with Windows and Linux (or other UNIX-based operating systems) and related software
* Strong customer orientation and dedication
* Good communication and interpersonal skills (works well individually and as part of a team)
* Fluent in verbal and written English
* Ability to manage multiple tasks
* Enjoys problem solving and approaches them analytically and methodically
* Eagerness to learn new technologies/skills
* The ability to replicate a customer issue in-house after provided the proper training and equipment
* Database Administration experience in SQL and/or Oracle
* Experience providing technical support for Windows, Linux, and other UNIX operating systems and related software
* Good Windows administration skills
* Salesforce Experience
* Understanding of Flexera Software products
Training Provided. Must enjoy working with customers via phone and email to solve various technical scenarios.
Associated topics: assist, assistance, client, front desk, information technology, information technology analyst, information technology support, technical, technician ii, technology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...