- Solution Architect will be responsible for understanding business requirements, and defining technical architecture based solutions that align to our clienPatterns and Standards.
- Works with Product teams to define, assemble and integrate components based on our client's standards and business requirements (examples: hardware, software, availability, scalability and reliability)
- Develops and Communicates Architecture design for new products/features
- Supports the Product team in the development of the technical design and documentation Provides support such as troubleshooting to application performance issues
- Participate in vendor solution evaluation processes
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong architecture knowledge with experience in providing technical solutions for applications 2+ years of experience as application and/or solution architect
- 3+ years of experience as software developer/engineer
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Self-researcher, ability to research a technology and provide insight to product team
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience, operating at a senior level, on multiple or large scale projects and incorporating all levels of architecture development
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity of Test Driven Development (TDD), Extreme Programming and CI/CD
- Experience with various aspects of software development, including mobile app development
- Experience with J2EE technologies, REST APIs, Messaging architectures
- Negotiation skills and ability to work with several and diverse set of stakeholders/customers.
- Mobile protocol knowledge
- Architecting public facing solutions
- Cloud architectures (e.g Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Understanding of highly available scalable global architectures.
- Knowledge of industry technology standards and Security frameworks/tools
- Implementing Vehicle Systems software or working with device based telemetry data Experience with UML Diagraming Experience with customer facing applications
- Works well with others, even under occasional time constraints
- Continuous improvement and innovative mindset
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
Associated topics: .net, architect, architecture, c/c++, develop, devops, java, php, software architect, software engineer lead