Genesis10 is seeking a SAP HCM SuccessFactors Specialist for a direct hire/full time position with a transportation client located in Downtown KC MO. Description:
The SAP HCM SuccessFactors Specialist is responsible for maintaining the SAP HR/Payroll and the SuccessFactors talent suite. The role supports US and Mexico employee populations and is responsible for developing efficient, well-structured, well-documented technical solutions pre established company processes.
Responsibilities include implementing and delivering processes, services and procedures that are aligned to industry best practices and considered value added, measurable, directly tied to business unit objectives and aimed at increasing employee success and satisfaction.
This individual will be accountable for the integration from SuccessFactors to backend SAP ECC as well as peripheral interfaced/integrated non-SAP systems upgrade and support of SAP HR on premise and other cloud-based Human Resources systems and ensuring that SAP HR systems operate reliably and efficiently in a secure environment. Provide SAP HCM support performing required system configuration, various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process.Responsibilities:
- Understands how applications support HCM business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems. Gathers
- Designs and delivers high quality solutions through system configuration and/or requesting technical development that meet overall business requirements.
- Maintains, administers and supports system readiness for the hybrid solution for Talent Management, powered by SAP SuccessFactors and SAP ECC HR/Payroll applications.
- Provides Level 3 support while implementing foundational improvements to KCS processes and data in SAP HR and SuccessFactors.
- Provides guidance to vendors providing SAP support in handling system issues through problem identification and resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Human Resources or related field. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8 + years of implementation experience in the SAP HCM. A minimum of 4 years will include working on SuccessFactors projects. Extensive configuration and admin experience in SAP SuccessFactors is mandatory.
- SuccessFactors Employee Central Certified Associate certification in latest release with at least 3 recent EC implementations experience as a key resource is mandatory.
- Experience in other SuccessFactors module (PM/GM, Succession, Compensation, LMS, Onboarding, and Recruiting) level configuration and support experience.
Unable to work with candidates who require visa sponsorships/transfers for this position. No OPT candidates.No third party or corp to corp candidates will be considered. If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!About Genesis10:
- SuccessFactors Employee Central Certified Professional certification in latest release.
- Functional Background with cross-module experience including understanding of integration points across SuccessFactors modules, SAP On Premise (HCM), and Middleware (HCI, MuleSoft, Axway, Informatica, etc).
- Middleware experience with SAP Hana Cloud Integration (HCI/CPI) in standard, package and custom iFlows Interfaces along with using WebUI/Eclipse.
- Excellent understanding on Message mapping techniques like XSLT Mapping, XML mapping etc
- Hands on experience on writing Groovy Scripts or Java Scripts on HCI/CPI.
- Hands on experience configuring SF Adapter, SFTP and SOAP adapter to exchange messages between sender and receiver.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Advanced Excel skills and demonstrated ability of analyzing and presenting data.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities.
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Associated topics: business analyst, consultant, data analyst, human resources information systems, information systems, kronos, peoplesoft, sap, sap hanna, system analyst