Associate Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
At Greater Than One, we proudly call ourselves the Imagination Agency. Far from being a simple slogan, it is an organizational creed, a way of life. In every department reside the innately curious imagineers who believe our many minds are greater than one, and that, through the power of our collective imagination, we illuminate our thinking, trigger emotions, and enliven every single action we make. This allows us to transform paralyzing problems into paradigm-changing world-class solutions.
The Associate Project Manager manages small to mid-scale projects under the direct supervision of a project manager supervisor.
- Conducts internal project status meetings with cross-functional internal team
- Routes projects to team members for review and approval
- Assesses actual hours incurred on project versus estimate throughout engagement.
- Works closely with Account Executives and PM supervisor to understand and execute client requests.
- Coordinates project activities with Account Management, Strategy, Creative, Editorial, Technology, Social, Media, and Search to ensure goals and requirements are met.
- Helps to promote teamwork and collaboration across team members.
- Oversees maintenance of the project plan with status updates and manages to deadlines.
- Develops an understanding of every aspect of web development and media creative process
- Manages efficient internal meetings coordinates effective responses from the team.
- Escalates issues to supervisor when necessary.
- Develops and maintains project documentation including estimate and project schedule, with supervision
- Develops daily project status reports and hot sheets with PM oversight
- Responsible for pulling burn reports from financial system
- Coordinates all needed assets and creates master PDF for routing
- Enters approved estimates into financial system
- Creates and maintains Job Tracker for team to use
- Understands multiple brand process
- Able to manage a low-level project with proper oversight
- Can help cover team members absences with oversight
- Properly understands Agency tasks and time durations
- Efficiently communicates tasks with Quality Assurance team
- Able to develop a strong knowledge of SharePoint, Proof HQ, Advantage and Jira
- Four-year college degree
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Takes direction effectively.
- Can maintain one s cool under pressure
- 1- 2 years of project management experience in an agency environment, preferred
- MS Office Suite
- Nice to Have: MS Project, Smartsheet, Advantage, Workfront, Proof HQ and Jira
- Leadership experience (able to drive and push team members when needed)
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...