Senior Data Analyst
Compensation: $88,983.33 - $148,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
At Greater Than One, we proudly call ourselves the Imagination Agency. Far from being a simple slogan, it is an organizational creed, a way of life. In every department reside the innately curious imagineers who believe our many minds are greater than one, and that, through the power of our collective imagination, we illuminate our thinking, trigger emotions, and enliven every single action we make. This allows us to transform paralyzing problems into paradigm-changing world-class solutions.
Greater Than One (GTO) is seeking a skilled Senior Data Analyst to assist with the measurement, reporting, and optimization of marketing efforts to achieve our client s business objectives. The Senior Data Analyst couples strong consulting skills with rigorous analytic capabilities to develop meaningful insights for our clients. The Senior Data Analyst will present learnings and intelligence to our clients and answer questions about measurement methodology.
The role is in the Analytics and Strategy Department and will partner closely with the teams such as Display Media, Social, SEM/SEO, and Account.
- Work with clients and GTO teams to identify business needs and analytics opportunities.
- Delve into brand marketing plans to create a measurement framework that aligns with client s objectives and KPIs.
- Design analytics reporting to showcase the most important series of actionable business metrics.
- Discuss Market Mix modelling solutions to optimize channel performance
- Outline the benefits and tradeoffs of Digital Attribution, Market Mix Modeling and other measurement and optimization techniques.
- Develop workflows and processes to improve efficiency and accuracy in reporting.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop estimates for analytics projects to our clients.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor s Degree
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience within business/marketing data analytics
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to interface with clients
- Strong oral and written communication, including demonstrated ability to synthesize complex analysis into clear and succinct insights
- Strong proficiency across the following platforms: Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, Google Analytics, Campaign Manager
- Ability to aggregate information and data from different sources
- Exposure to various measurement approaches as well as an understanding of Market Mix Modeling
- Working knowledge of reading online and offline Social, Media Web and Search channel metrics reports.
- Ability to manage junior staff and cross functional teams in the development of reports and other analytics deliverables
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking capabilities a must
- Healthcare/Pharma/Agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of analytical techniques including regression, trend analysis, forecasting, predictive modeling a plus
Loading some great jobs for you...