OverviewTitle: IT Project ManagerLocation: Buffalo, NYLength: 1 yearsStart Date: ASAP# of Positions: 1Job description:
My client is seeking senior level Project Managers to lead the successful implementation of Workday HR, Finance, & Supply Chain.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all communications between internal client resources, external vendor, and a third-party implementation partner.Required Skills:
Detailed status reporting to the Program Governance Structure is required
Prior experience managing implementation initiatives that involve external vendors and departments that span an organization is required.
Prior experience on WorkDay implementation is required.
PMP Certified is preferred.
5-10 years' experience as a PM in the healthcare industry is required.
- PM Technical skills required - medium
- PM Leadership skills required - high
- PM Strategic skills required - low
- PMP Certified - preferred, but will consider candidates without
- Healthcare Experience - 5+ years required, 10+ preferred
- Project Management Experience 5+ years required, 10+ preferred
- Workday Implementation Experience - may consider candidates with strong PM experience related to workday implementation in lieu of Healthcare experience
Hours are flexible, but generally 8-4:30. Like almost all PM jobs, hours may vary depending on available meeting times and events.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task