Solution Architect Required - Urgent Need - Infoway Software (Long Branch)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
- Provide hands on leadership to technical staff analyzing company s business processes, applications, architecture and infrastructure to identify pain points and make recommendations.
- Analyze Systems across Business Processes, Use Cases, Application, Database, and Infrastructure. Document current state and build future state architectural roadmaps across all tiers
- Identify opportunities to improve performance, stability, capacity, and resiliency of the applications, architecture, databases, processes, and infrastructure and identify associated costs and risks
- Spearhead the development of work plan, process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the business case requirements gathering and successfully lead program-level business system analysis projects.
- Provide detailed weekly status
- Provide monthly executive summary
- Lead in-depth technical discussions with clients and analyze architecture diagrams, documentation, code, and data.
- Must be confident and comfortable with application, database, and infrastructure discussions including working knowledge of physical, virtual, and cloud deployment strategies
- Develop artifacts representing current and future state system architecture, visualization, database, and application layers
- Experience with architecture frameworks and view based architecture (4+1 view models)
- Strong software engineering background with one or more modern languages (Java, C++/C#, Python, VB, etc.)
- Experience in both Windows and Linux/Unix environments Expert level knowledge in at least one
- Solid understanding of database architecture Relational models, replication strategies, SQL with 1 or more major database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Postgres, MySQL)
- Working knowledge of physical, virtual, and cloud deployment strategies
- Knowledge and experience with N-Tiered architectures including middleware layers ESB s, Web Services, and Messaging constructs
- Knowledge of design pattern concepts and ability to apply design patterns
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development and capable of providing technical leadership to an agile team.
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts ability to articulate, advocated and implement automation concepts for CI/CD and associated configuration management, automated deployment, and validation.
- Experience working in heterogeneous environments (Windows .Net, Linux/Unix, As400, Mainframe)
- Experience with capacity and performance analysis of complex systems
- Knowledge of cloud based architectures, SaaS, PaaS including cloud migration
- Strong communication skills capable of working in client facing position and interacting directly with client technical staff. Must be able to independently produce technical documentation including
architecture diagrams, detailed technical design, and associated presentation materials.
- Managerial experience
- Financial Services background
- Data Warehouse both traditional and Big Data paradigms
- Master Data Management
- AS400 and/or Mainframe experience (must be in addition to Windows or Linux does not substitute)
- Infrastructure and Network design including HA/DR strategies
- Enterprise architecture
860 ### ####
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: architect, back end, c, c/c++, develop, lead, matlab, perl, senior software developer, senior software engineer
Loading some great jobs for you...