Add your resume and apply to jobs with your Glassdoor profile. Create Profile
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You'll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. As an Application Architect you will help drive nimble platforms that implement Micro services & API and Cloud-ready solutions. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages (Core Java)
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on Java application development work experience
- Expert in development of scalable enterprise applications using J2EE and Micro Services.
- Hands on experience with Enterprise Java development [Java 1.8 ], Spring Framework / Spring Boot and Scala.
- Understanding of API and Micro services, Swagger 2, Springfox
- Other desirable skills include working knowledge on big data/Hadoop platforms, Messaging (Apache Kafka) Integration and Unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, AssertJ, Machine Learning Tools such as scikit, pandas, python
- Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum / agile, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevSecOps, and automation
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Get alerts to jobs like this, to your inbox.
Associated topics: application developer, architect, back end, c, c#, design pattern, develop, maven, project architect, senior software engineer
Loading some great jobs for you...