Engineering Project Manager
Our client company is a national multi-discipline engineering design firm. They are seeking an Engineering Project Manager in Pittsburgh, PA. The selected individual should have an engineering design background with proven experience as an Engineering Project Manager for oil & gas projects. Their business focus is Heavy Industrial, Chemicals, Gas Facilities, Light Manufacturing and the Oil/Gas industries.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Engineering Project Manager who is driven, focused and who will enjoy working in a team environment. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for effectively communicating with clients and team members. If you are looking for a new opportunity where you will be a key player within the company, then this may be an opportunity to explore!
- Provide engineering and project management consulting services
- Accountable for the delivery of assigned projects from conception to completion
- Client interface and communication
- Team building skills and ability to work in a team environment for project collaboration
- Responsible for controlling and tracking project scope and budget
- Bachelor s Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) preferred
- 10+ years of applicable experience in the oil & gas industry
- Should have experience working for engineering design firms
- Ability to be self-directed and lead assigned projects
- Project Management experience must include customer interface, manpower planning, budgeting, scheduling and technical skills
- Should have experience managing natural gas / midstream projects and gas compressor experience is preferred.
They have an excellent compensation and benefits package. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team of engineers who are successfully taking a business to a higher level of success.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task