Compensation: $60,870.00 - $96,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Overtime: Not expected but would be 1.5x regular rate
Work Schedule: M-F 7-4 somewhat flexible
Duration, Contract to Hire Possible: 8 Months +
Interview process: 1) Phone screen (30 minutes) 2) Onsite Interview (1 hour)
Work location: Allentown, PA
MVR/Motor Vehicle Record check will be required (Y/N): YESJob Description:
Perform technical writing and documentation editing in support of Work Methods/Procedures group and Environmental Compliance at Technical Development and Improvement center (TDI).
A Technical writer will update/create procedures, spill manuals, Distribution Department Instructions (DDI s), and other similar technical documents or as otherwise directed by following Procedural Governance Program.Top Needs
If you are interested please forward your resume to ...@lancesoft.com
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office Word. In conjunction with using those programs, the ability to follow job aides for document creation, editing, and uploading. O365 experience would be a plus.
- Self directed individual whom can gather and interpret information obtained from Subject Matter Experts (SME s). From information given be able to create field instructions by following Procedural Governance Program format.
- Good communication skills between co-workers and other departments, both verbally and written.
- Utilities experience would be a plus but is not required.
Associated topics: content, documentation specialist, excel, file, log, msword, ms office, technical writer, technical writing, writer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...