SAP FUNCTIONAL LEAD ANALYST - VISTEX
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Technology is a core driver of our innovative and sustainable new products and services. That's why we're in search of Difference Makers like you to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We’re redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impacts, but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions; while making the world a better place, then we may have a place for you at one of our 250+ locations in North America and around the world.
Primary Objective: In broad terms, briefly state the major purpose of primary objective of this position.
The SAP Lead Vistex Analyst will be responsible in carrying out SAP Vistex Implementations and also establishing related Policies & Procedures to support these implementations. This position will lead the installation, configuration and maintenance of the Vistex component of SAP systems and will assist in the planning, designing and architecting of SAP Commissions and Rebates processes. This position should be capable of working independently or in teams and have the ability to effectively communicate with customers to gain insight and develop solutions to meet their business needs. This position is also responsible to coordinate enhancements to the business processes, upgraded and troubleshooting, as well as help debug production problems and establish best practices.
Major Function and Scope: Using brief narrative statements, describe each major function of responsibility explaining the scope of the function as appropriate.
- Architecting, designing, implementing, and documenting SAP S4 HANA Solutions from Vistex perspective
- Design as well as provide ongoing recommendations and best practices from both technical and operational aspects
- Providing SAP Vistex support to internal customers and projects.
- Taking ownership of small projects.
- Communicating with management and escalating issues as needed.
- Monitoring day to day project execution to ensure that the plan is being followed.
- Ensuring System support documentation is kept up to date and contains any changes as a result of any upgrades or redesigns.
Type of Experience and Knowledge:
- Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:Describe the education, knowledge required, years of experience, specific skills and abilities required to do the job on a fully competent basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related discipline, with a strong interest in / affinity with information technology. Or, an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 8 years job specific and hands-on SAP Vistex technologies, with a proven track record of leading teams through, implementation, upgrade and maintenance projects.
- SAP Vistex S4 HANA and SAP S4 HANA Certifications preferred
- Experienced and well-researched on current technologies that support SAP S4 HANA and ECC
- Must have hands on experience of Vistex configurations, debugging and implementations for the Vistex S4 HANA version.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ERP applications, system development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, Information Technology practices and methods.
- Knowledge of the principles, techniques and methodology of project management, quality management, and change management
- Proficient using PC, Internet and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project).
- Thorough understanding of Vistex S4 HANA version, integration to SAP S4 HANA 1709 and associated processes.
- Understanding of Business Partners/Customer and Vendor Master Data
- Understanding of Vistex integration to various SAP S4 HANA modules.
- Experience with and understanding of Master Data and Transactional Objects: Customer, Materials, Pricing, Rebates, Sales Orders, UOM Cross reference files
- Experience with Sales Order processing, pricing, billing, Customer Master, Returns, Rebate processing.
- Understanding of EDI processing
- Comprehensive understanding of basic compensation incentive plans such as Flat Percent, Volume Tiered, and Price Point plans and being able to translate those into Vistex agreements.
- Detailed understanding of basic SOX and audit requirements as it relates to the Vistex system, month-end close and reporting aspects, and security implications.
- Partner with the business post SAP/Vistex deployment teams to identify business processes that requires change in order and support continuous operational improvements.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and debug configuration and underlying code to determine root cause and propose resolutions within the Vistex commissions and rebates applications.
- Perform and support System Design and Customization in IP modules and Buckets for various customers in Configuration and Custom application design during UAT and Go-live, Post Go-Live.
- Oversee, administer and coordinate system upgrades and patches for ERP business Sales, Distribution and Vistex process.
- Configure Calculation Buckets and Number ranges, Condition type groups and different condition types, accrual and settlement profiles.
- Support Vistex module Proof of Concept for commissions and rebates applications using SAP S4 HANA, Vistex Incentives and Payback modules.
- Provide technical assistance in the preparation of new system development proposals and developing a SAP/Vistex user procedure and training curriculum.
- Keep up with current ERP management trends, literature, and technologies to identify opportunities for improving business processes and assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems.
- Experience in translating business requirements into System Requirements Specification
- Executes and/or coordinates system integration testing; performs tests and modifies application configurations to resolve errors while ensuring business acceptance.
- Selected individual will possess extensive hands-on experience as well as in-depth understanding and practical application of SAP and data migration.
- Ability to manage projects/work tasks in a timely manner, or clearly anticipate and communicate project issues.
Competencies: Describe the specific skills required for this position in terms of technical, managerial, interpersonal skills and unique abilities.
- Strong analytical skills to understand and analyze business processes for conversion to SAP and to optimize existing SAP processes.
- Ability to quickly identify and analyze technical risks & impacts and define alternatives & prioritizations to remove technical roadblocks. Ability to manage multiple deliverables independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers and senior management.
- Highly motivated self-starter. Ability to act as an advisor on professional and technical issues with a view towards reaching decisions.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse and global work group and to achieve results through global team efforts. Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Consistently proven ability to implement projects and contribute to concept development
Associates Supervised:Indicate the numbers of associates that report to this position (only complete for exempt supervisory/managerial positions).
Other Pertinent Job Information:(Such as: American with Disabilities Act- ADA requirements for certain hourly positions).
Disclaimer: The information on this description was prepared by Compensation and department management and is designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...