Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier-whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs and is a high growth player both in the advertising industry.
Amazon Advertising is seeking a Senior Product Manager to define and build internal facing products for our Campaign Management, Design and Operational teams. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced senior product manager with a history of building customer focused tools and automation at scale.
To be successful you must be able to dig into seemingly complex business problems, challenge the status quo as needed, by bringing both innate curiosity, a natural inclination to invent and simplify, and a data-driven ability to influence other leaders. At heart you are a product manager which means you think strategically to create a product vision and multi-year roadmap, can influence without direct authority, and enjoy the process of bringing solutions to life.
* Start with the customer: Understand not just internal teams' needs, but also the advertisers and agencies they work with-even if advertisers are not direct users of workflow management.
* Develop the tools and automations roadmap and prioritize features and projects based on customer, advertiser and business impact.
* Communicate effectively so all stakeholders understand the direction and vision for the product and are aligned.
* Manage feature backlogs in partnership with the business owners, architects, engineering and key stakeholders
* Proactively engage with all areas of the organization to identify interdependencies, mutually beneficial goals, and influencing leadership.
* Set up scalable and reliable ways to measure success and mechanisms to detect issues before they become risks.
* Be a true product owner, being accountable for every aspect of your business, from delivering quality features, ensuring performance, security, scalability and responsiveness to users' needs.
* Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
* Bachelor's Degree
* 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
* Experience with end to end product delivery
* Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
* Proven product management within a creative and operations environment.
* Experience creating roadmaps, and translating solutions into detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
* Strong understanding of Agile development processes and best practices
* Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products
* Excellent executive communication skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...