Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
E.E. Cruz & Company, Inc.
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.Location:
US-NY-New YorkRequisition ID:
Manages a single, complex project to ensure project personnel and production schedule is in compliance with Owner agreements and Company standards.What you will be doing
What we are looking for
- * Manages all aspects of the project, including construction, budget and cash management for a single assigned project to ensure compliance with the project contract and owner needs.
- * Develops and manages the project schedule, pay estimates, project procedures, and equipment resources needed to complete accurate and timely project production.
- * Develops and manages the project organizational chart and staffing assignments for each phase of production, ensuring the accurate and timely completion of project objectives.
- * Provides technical insight to project pursuits and participates in bid interviews, as necessary. Assesses the initial project contract and works with owner to resolve specification, contract conflict and scheduling issues.
- * Engages with all project stakeholders proactively, including managing partners, local landowners, business owners and regulatory bodies that will have influence over project success.
- * Coordinates with construction management team to identify project risk and negotiate change orders with owner to ensure efficient and effective project production.
- * Presents monthly project reports to EE Cruz Executive leadership.
- * Supports and promotes project safety by ensuring compliance with the project safety program, EE Cruz safety procedures and owner safety policies. Reviews weekly safety reports and participates in monthly safety review meetings with project personnel.
- * Reviews and approves staffing and equipment needs for efficient and effective project production.
- * Negotiates dispute resolutions with the project owner, engaging internal legal counsel where necessary.
- * Provides input on equipment procurement methods and contracts to ensure efficient and effective project production.
- * Leads project closeout procedures, finalizing contract paperwork, obtaining retainages and working with management to resolve any project claims. Leads project debrief cycle to review all aspects of project work and completion.
- * Maintains knowledge of Company's values and strategic plan.
- * Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- * 10+ years' experience in construction project management required.
- * 10 + years' experience in managing personnel required.
- * Airport/airside operations experience strongly preferred.
- * Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field a plus.
- * Proven experience in bid-build, CMG, design build and other alternative delivery projects required.
- * Valid Driver's License
- * Strong interpersonal skills proven to engage and retain positive working relationships.
- * Strong proven skill to identify, track and manage project risk.
- * Proven ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple departments and direct reports to retain focus on one project completion goal and timeline.
- * Proven ability to identify growth opportunities for project personnel and developed to coach and mentor project personnel.
- * Proven ability to delegate task driven responsibilities to project personnel.
- * Proven knowledge and ability to analyze and interpret financial documentation to identify and mitigate project risk.
- * Advanced and proven interpersonal skills with internal and external contacts.
- * Effective delegation skills to drive efficient, accurate and profitable project completion.
- * Strong abi
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...