Account Executive - Apparel - NetSuite
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
**Account Executive - Apparel - NetSuite**
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, NetSuite (NYSE: N) is used by more than 20,000 companies and subsidiaries to run mission-critical operations without the high capital costs and inefficiency of antiquated client/server systems. Named by Gartner as the world's fastest-growing financial management vendor and winner of a prestigious 2011 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution, NetSuite is where business is going.
Picture yourself building a successful career at NetSuiteworking alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals with the world's #1 cloud-based business management suite for ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce and more.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline and strong sales abilities to join our sales team. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, and have good computer skills. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. You must be comfortable with making numerous outbound calls daily. If you have proven experience of prospecting and exceeding quotawe want you!
* Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective new mid market or small business customers.
* Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
* Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
* Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, and customer meetings.
* The ideal candidate must have a university degree/college diploma or equivalent work experience.
* A minimum of 5 years inside or outside sales experience in Software, Hardware, or Business Services to end-users.
* A strong understanding of Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, ecommerce, ERP or CRM in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
* Candidates must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude.
* The candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English with internal and external clients through all available mediums.
* High Energy.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
**Detailed Description and Job Requirements**
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. 3 or more years of sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with Bachelor degree or equivalent.
**Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.**
**Other Locations:** US-NY,New York-New York
**Job Type:** Regular Employee Hire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...