Principal Sales Consultant - Enterprise Cloud Architect - East Coast ONLY
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
*Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
*Enterprise Cloud Architect*
The Enterprise Cloud Architect will work closely depending on each case - with Oracle Sales to develop new business and to position Oracle s Solutions at the heart of the largest transformations, including a focus on solutions based on Oracle Public Cloud Services.
Oracle Enterprise Cloud Architects bridge the gap between business and technology speaking the value language of business and technology with Clevel individuals. They combine a deep understanding of technology, applications, industry best practices, business processes and architectural patterns to drive IT transformation initiatives that meet the business objectives of our customers.
Ideal Candidates will be seasoned senior level professionals who possess deep experience with technology transformation and possess significant experience in cloud technology.
* Lead and execute with a cloud first mind set helping customers realize benefits of an Oracle cloud based architecture
* Contribute to and drive large Oracle X-LOB deals including Oracle IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud services
* Guide customers with their cloud journey, prioritize cloud use cases and help them with the cloud migration methodologies and processes.
* Guide customers to ensure success in building and migrating core business applications, and technologies to Oracle cloud by following the principles of Oracle Enterprise cloud Adoption Lifecycle (ECAL) architecture framework.
* Help educate enterprise customers on the value proposition of Oracle Enterprise Cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the Oracle cloud.
* Work in collaboration with local account team (X-stack infrastructure, technology and applications), Global Client Advisors, and Key Account Directors
* Lead all consultative selling enabling services including domain architects, sales consulting, Business Analyst, etc.
* Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs
* Interact with all roles at customer including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and Business representatives
* Articulate case for change
* Lead detailed discovery analysis
* Conduct repeatable strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops
* Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future state architecture
* Provide detailed sizing and associated justification
* Identify and evangelize key business and technology benefits of adoption
* Provide roadmap and migration methodology and identify quick wins
* Advise on organizational impact of solutions
* Remain fully aware of relevant architectural programs and assets from Oracle worldwide
* Author or otherwise contribute to Oracle cloud customer-facing publications such as blogs and whitepapers.
* Extensive background in architecture, implementation and delivery of largescale hardware and software systems in real-world situations
* Cloud Architecture Development
* Cloud migration experience including on-premise to cloud and Cloud to cloud.
* *Cloud certification (Oracle, AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)*
* *Hands on skills with CI/CD & build automation tooling (Chef, Terraform, Ansible, etc.)*
* *Strong hands-on Linux and/or KVM experience is preferred*
* *Strong understanding of traditional monolithic and cloud-native application frameworks*
* Ability to walk up the cloud stack (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) model with modern terminology and relevance
* *Architecture or other appropriate certifications like CISSP, TOGAF, Zachman, OpenCA, ITIL, Cobit, Prince is preferred*
* *A strong understanding and practical experience in planning and delivering cloud migration projects from traditional on-premise deployment models*
* *Knowledge of:*
o *Regulatory Compliance frameworks and applying new techniques to meet security and governance in public cloud architectures*
o *Wide-area and datacenter networking design, protocols, and implementation preferred*
* Extensive knowledge of IT market and trends
* Knowledge of:
o Oracle stack including Oracle Public Cloud Services
o Cloud competitors including *AWS and/or Azure*
* Some specific knowledge:
o Oracle and competitor hardware solutions
o Oracle database and middleware technology
o Oracle applications
o Oracle industry solutions
* Detailed knowledge of:
o Architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, disaster recovery, information management, big data, Java applications, Oracle and non-Oracle applications
* Significant C-level presentation expertise
* *Open to travel as required*
/For more information or to send a referral, please contact:/
* Anita Filip | Principal Talent Advisor
* OracleNorth America Talent Advisory
**Job:** **Pre Sales*
**Title:** *Principal Sales Consultant - Enterprise Cloud Architect - East Coast ONLY*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *190016IA*
Associated topics: equipment, http, information architect, infrastructure architect, ip, maintenance, principal systems engineer, senior system engineer, system integrator, systems integration architect
Loading some great jobs for you...