Senior IT Application Analyst (Norristown)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
- Responsible for the development, analysis and testing of customized reports and operational support of several key business systems that support the Quotient business. This will involve using a number of bespoke data management and business systems as source data alongside a number of industry-standard tools like SSRS, SSIS, SQL, Spotfire and other data extraction tools
- Support the Philadelphia Head of IT by overseeing the provision of ITS computerized systems services
- Ensure the US s computerized systems and associated services are running as well as it possibly can, administered diligently with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients
- responsible to support the validation and commissioning of new Computerized systems in accordance with both; internal quality control standard and external governing bodies in accordance with GAMP5/GMP
- To comply & adhere to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the selection, deployment, validation and administration of computer-based GMP information and management systems including Operations, Laboratory and Quality Management applications
- Responsible for ensuring the company s adherence to current industry and regulatory standards with respect to computer system validation in a highly regulated environment.
- Knowledge of business processes and procedures, as well as broader organizational issues and technology.
- Knowledge of business/organization, data integrity, data governance, application infrastructure and IT technology in related areas from a support perspective.
- Extracting manipulating and analyzing data in a timely manner and developing the reports and solutions that keep Quotient departments/teams running efficiently.
- Confidently write SQL statements from multiple tables, views and functions; including the use of correlated subqueries where appropriate.
- Confidently use a variety of database and reporting tools including SSRS, SSIS, Excel (including Pivot and Power BI tools) and MSSMS.
- Conduct and lead the elicitation of requirements gathering with customers to establish a firm understanding of reporting requirements.
- Provide ad-hoc local application support.
- Good understanding of Computer Systems Validation and change control.
- May involve infrequent local and international travel (UK/US etc).
- Very high concentration of work
- Strict and tight deadlines
- Having to juggle a range of tasks/issues simultaneously
- Working in a hazardous environment with high requirement to follow safety procedures
- Working outside normal working hours
- Needing to respond to client demands
- 5+ years of working in an IT Application Support environment
- Experience of administering a wide variety of business systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level in IT/equivalent experience.
- System Administration experience with a variety of back office business systems (including Finance, Project Management, Scientific and Clinical Trials Management Systems)
- Possess the ability to write in SQL to a high standard; to create and alter stored procedures, views, cursors & functions.
- Effectively use office systems inc. MS Office.
- Experience with SSRS and the creation of SSIS packages including an understanding of SSIS development lifecycle and processes.
- Aware of relational database concepts
- Possess working knowledge of the Microsoft Reporting Suite and Crystal Reports.
- A working knowledge of Data Warehousing implementation and up-keep, across multiple servers.
- Database Performance, health and efficiency via monitoring
- Good understanding of Database infrastructure and relational theory
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...