Compensation: $95,660.00 - $139,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Opening with our client for a Software Developer in a role that will focus on enterprise level Enovia application design, development and testing.
Skills and Experience should include:
- 6-8 years of experience with Enterprise level Enovia application design, development and testing.
- Knowledge and understanding of object-oriented programming and design.
- Strong programming experience in Enovia AK, ML, JP, CL, Spinner.
- Ability to work on Enovia Data Migration (3D or 3D) and Integration projects of [/] or higher.
- Experience in Enovia-CAD integrations or Enovia-ERP integrations.
- Experience extracting, transforming and loading legacy data and data cleanup activities for the 3D & 3D data from other systems or from shared directory into Enovia.
- Experience in requirements gathering / analysis, solution design and conducting peer review (design, code, test scripts) and make suitable recommendations.
- Skilled in debugging, unit testing and maintenance of Genova projects.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-through
- Experience with and working knowledge of ClearCase source code control tool and Remedy and Kintana change management tools is a plus.
Software Developer - Enovia - 19438
Associated topics: .net, back end, c c++, c#, devops, java, matlab, programming, software development engineer, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...