Sr. Web Developer
Compensation: $69,600.00 - $110,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
There is a job opening for an experienced Sr. Web Developer looking for the next step in their career. The Web Developer opening with Robert Half Technology is for candidates who are passionate and who can transform projects from beginning to end. If you are a candidate with considerable knowledge of enterprise systems, solid coding skills and a sense of creativity, we encourage you to apply. The full-time Web Developer will work in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Don't wait! Email your resume today to
Identify business needs and ensure solutions align with the company goalsWork with key partners to punctually deliver tested and reusable code in a quickly changing environmentAnalyze complex business processes and develop simple solutions using best of breed toolsDrive and code solutions creativelyWork with leadership and others to find the right solutions
1. 5+ years of experience in web development with responsive design, search engine optimization, and custom applications
2. Experience in WordPress or other CMS such as Drupal, Umbraco, etc.
4. Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, and web application development processes
5. Capable of creating PWAs using React or other mobile development frameworks Requirements
- Deep understanding of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Demonstrated talent for creating end-to-end solutions that create positive user experiences and happy customer
- Working knowledge of server-side languages
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Able to progress through development of projects quickly, turning mockups into various web languages
- Knowledge of caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Deep understanding of how a mobile user experience differs from the experience on a web or other application
- Strong familiarity with HTML5
- Proven knowledge of jquery
- Practical knowledge of MySQL
- Umbraco experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Drupal
- Well-founded grasp of PHP
- CSS experience
- General familiarity with XHTML
- Experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: angular, angularjs, asp, asp.net, d3js, ecmascript, emberjs, html5, php, web application programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...