Data Warehouse/Data Mart SME (flexwork) (Norristown)
Compensation: $83,690.00 - $125,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Description Job Description:
SAIC is building a team to support the National Institutes of Health's IT Development and their effort to implement a set of common functional Shared Services and is seeking a Data Warehouse/Data Mart SMI to join this team.
The Data Warehouse/Data Mart SME is responsible for database architecture, design, maintenance, and migration on this program. They will lead database aspect of software systems development and maintenance. They will lead efforts in developing, maintaining, and upgrading Operational Data Store and methods used to store, transport, stream, and manipulate enterprise data. They will work with the TPM, SA, and software development team in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including upgrading existing legacy data storage systems to new architectures. The Data Warehouse/Data Mart SME will perform ETL, devise data integrity tests, plan and conduct data migrations to support data movement or application development initiatives.
Other responsibilities include:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Ownership of data storage technical architecture throughout the life cycle, from initiation to deployment to maintenance.
- Assist the PM and TPM with task estimation and scheduling, risk identification, management of scope and resource changes, and monitoring technical progress related to data.
- Identifying, escalating and driving resolution of data technical issues that could affect program schedule and or migration and training commitments.
- Defining data performance metrics and assessing data-oriented task status.
- Communicating regularly to the PM on risk changes.
- Lead the team in establishing data practices, data processes, and data tools.
- Development experience with systems using RDBMS
- 8+ years experience with database systems
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, PostGreSQL
- Thorough knowledge of RDBMS, key-value DBMS, other NoSQL DMBS
- Knowledge of JIRA
- Hands on experience with development of web applications or service based systems
- Prior experience with migration DBMS from on-prem hosting to cloud hosting.
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance .
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice
Associated topics: data analyst, data center, data integration, data integrity, data manager, data warehousing, database administrator, etl, erp, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...