Senior Tester (flexwork) (Norristown)
Compensation: $40,570.00 - $67,720.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Description Job Description:
SAIC is building a team to support the National Institutes of Health's IT Development and their effort to implement a set of common functional Shared Services and is seeking a Senior Software Tester to join this team.
The Senior Tester is responsible for all critical testing capabilities of this program. They will lead technical testing efforts, design and implement strategic testing initiatives, design, implement, and operate test elements of a CI/CD pipeline, perform test planning, devise test software and test cases, supervise unit test coverage, establish test reporting, automate testing, and test reporting, and work with the TPM and development team to create and maintain the CI/CD DevOps toolchain. The Senior Tester will manage test goals in accordance with customer requirements, manage and report on test risks to the TPM, and escalate challenges to the PM.
Other responsibilities include:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Ownership of testing technical architecture throughout each product development cycle.
- Automating testing as much as possible, while performing manual testing where necessary.
- Adapting test systems to new code functions as they emerge and adding tests to a regression test suite.
- Identifying test risks that could affect program schedule.
- Reporting formal test results and devising automated test reports.
- BA or BS degree and 8+ years of experience in software systems
- Experience writing scripts to automate testing with COTS or open source testing tools.
- 4+ years in software system development, maintenance, or operations on with systems using databases and web applications.
- Hands on experience with development of web applications or service based systems
- Experience writing scripts, make files, batch files, shell scripts to automate software
- Experience with JIRA
- experience with Selenium, Junit, JMeter, SonarQube, other static analyzers
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice
Associated topics: automation, performance test, prevention, qa, quality, quality assurance, quality assurance engineer, software quality, software quality assurance engineer, test engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...