IT Support Specialist
Compensation: $58,360.00 - $91,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Work it! Here at Shake Shack, we take care of each other first and foremost so that we can make raves for our guests, community, suppliers, and investors. After all, teamwork makes the dream work. We work our buns off, but we play hard too, with a Team Appreciation Day, unlimited meal discounts, volunteer opportunities, and so much more. If you're looking for a deeply fulfilling, financially rewarding, and really fun career, you're in the right place.
IT Support Specialist
The IT Support Specialist will oversee, maintain, modify, install and support Home Office & store IT systems including point-of-sale (POS) systems. This is a 24/7 multi-site multi-state restaurant environment and therefore this individual may be required to perform duties during off hours.
- Provides end-user support by monitoring and responding to Helpdesk tickets.
- Support and maintain Shake Shack's technology stack including desktop/laptop computers & software, point-of-sale (POS) hardware and software, network hardware and software, audio visual components, telephone components, desktop/laptop computers, camera systems, tablets and more.
- Create, maintain and accountable for standard operating procedures, documentation and instruction guides for the team and users of the systems.
- Comply with PCI DSS 3.2 & SOX Compliance controls. Maintain Reporting & Logging. Ensures security-based policies are enforced throughout the company's infrastructure.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Systems preferred.
- Basic networking and Wi-Fi knowledge such as DHCP, DNS, subnets, VLAN.
- Ability to work on a team and inspire increased productivity from teammates.
- Ability think and adapt quickly to meet business needs.
- Ability to accurately document and maintain pertinent information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience as a POS (NCR Aloha preferred) and/or Systems Administrator in a multi-site environment.
- Hands on experience working with and configuring multiple operating systems, including all versions of Windows and MacOS along with mobile platforms iOS and Android.
- Experience with desktop imaging and software deployment.
- POS System Experience, especially NCR Aloha, is a plus.
- NCR Back Office and Hot Schedules experience is a plus.
- PCI Compliance Experience is a plus.
- On-call experience working in a production environment preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Transit Discount Program
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Dining Program
- Referral Bonus
- Online Training Program
- Career Development
- Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
- Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit
Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York City's Madison Square Park, Shake Shack was created by Danny Meyer, Founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group and best-selling author of Setting the Table. Shack Fans lined up daily, making the cart a resounding success, and donating all proceeds back to the park beautification efforts. A permanent stand was eventually built...and the rest is Shack history! With our roots in fine dining and giving back to the community, we are committed to high quality food served with a high level of hospitality. Our team members enjoy a positive work environment that is deeply committed to the philosophy they we "Stand for Something Good."
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Associated topics: assistant, customer support, desk, excel, help desk, information technology help desk, msword, support, system support, technical support specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...