Full Stack .NET Developer (Norristown)
Compensation: $95,660.00 - $139,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Job Title: .NET Developer (Full-Stack)
- Remote: No
- Status: Contract 12+ months
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
Are you looking so share your expertise within .NET framework? Have you worked in a Full-Stack capacity throughout your career and do you have experience with Azure? If so, we have a great long-term opportunity with a well-known client in the Lehigh Valley area. This role will require some local travel miles will be reimbursable.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with up to 10 other developers to join in the delivery of new web applications for both customers and external vendors. With this role, you will work in a blended environment of both on premise and Azure based requirements along with various other technologies. You will attend daily SCRUM meetings, contribution got user story tasks with design, data extraction, transformation along with integration and testing. You will also be responsible for showcasing your completed user stories via a biweekly business demo meeting.
This is a fast-paced work environment that will require someone skilled at working with requirements that can be ambiguous at times.Required Qualifications:
- Understanding of SOLID design principles & secure coding practices
- Web-services, 3rd party APIs, tools like Postman, SoapUI & Fiddler
- .Net Core, Entity Framework Core
- WEB API, RESTful services
- CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Angular Material
- Serverless Azure Compute Services such as App services, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Service Bus
- Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Data Lake Store, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Azure DevOps (Build CI/CD Pipelines)
- SQL Server, must have a solid understanding of SQL tuning, indexing & query costs
- Unit and Integration Testing
Azure CLI/PowerShell, Docker and Oracle
Qualified candidates for this position must be strong communicators with solid facilitation skills. Must be able to work closely with the business and to collaboratively work with teams to communication solutions.
We are looking for someone who can take on an assertive leadership mindset and any prior experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment would be very helpful. You should have the ability to take a requirement document, work through any ambiguity and follow through to implementation. If you are a strong analytical thinker with great problem-solving skills, if you have a team mentality and enthusiasm towards technology, we want to speak to you!
Please contact Talon today. Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Associated topics: .net, backend, c#, devops, matlab, php, programming, sde, software developer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...