RPA Developer (Norristown)
Compensation: $95,660.00 - $139,760.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- Job Title: RPA Developer
- Status: Long Term Contract (1+ year)
- Remote: No
We are currently looking for an RPA Developer preferably with UiPath experience. This is a long term contract opportunity where you will be part of analyzing the company' s processes and delivering automation solutions. We are looking for automating via the UiPath technology platform.
Qualified candidates must be solid communicators with the ability to run meetings. Prior knowledge with UiPath ReFramework is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues with minimal guidance
- Producing test documentation and carrying out testing of automated solutions
- Supporting existing clients with their automated solutions, including carrying out change requests
Ideal candidate would also have one or more of the following skill sets:
- Proven technical experience and/or education in an IT related environment
- General programming skills (.NET, SQL, C++, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- A self-motivated individual
- Proactive with a flexible approach
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Agile methodology
Successful candidates must be able to work with little supervision and guidance. This role is a hybrid BA/Developer where the candidate must have experience in gathering the business needs, troubleshooting and then executing. There will be after hours support required and therefore flexibility is necessary.
If you or someone you know is a fit for this role, please contact us today! Referral bonus offered and paid.
Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, backend, c c++, c++, c#, php, sdet, software engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...