Assistant Manager eCommerce, Bobbi Brown
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
**Assistant Manager eCommerce, Bobbi Brown**
**Brand:** Bobbi Brown
**Who We Are**
Sure, you know Este Lauder, but do you know the Este Lauder Companies Inc. full family of brands? Were also MAC, Clinique, La Mer, Origins, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble and Too Faced just to name a few. You know us. You love us. Why not work with us?
With headquarters in the heart of Silicon Alley in Manhattans Flatiron District, we connect with our customers anytime, anywhere, from any device. Were committed to innovation, working with the best tools and technologies available to help our shoppers seamlessly navigate the digital world of beauty. ELC Online is a collaborative work environment that hums with the buzz of 80% female leadership. Its also home to bold technologists, marketers and ecommerce renegades who are shaping the future of beauty.
**What We Offer**
* Free Product Allowance & Employee Discounts (on ELC products and also at gyms, retailers, restaurants, more)
* Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Contributions
* Generous Parental Leave (20 weeks)
* Flexible Summer Friday options
* Benefits eligibility on day 1
* Competitive 401k company match & a company-funded retirement growth account
**About the Role**
Responsible for the execution of website updates/enhancements, new functionality, strategic merchandizing, improving usability, and updating content for Bobbi Brown Online North America (US & Canada Sites Mobile). Plan and coordinate timing for refreshes and all site projects that require copy, creative, & engineering resources from inception through launch to ensure both deadlines & business goals have been successfully accomplished. Work closely with key cross functional teams to plan and prioritize project tasks. Manages the 3rd party agency for site maintenance/production.
This role works reports to the Executive Director of NA Ecommerce & Marketing. And works very closely with the following teams: ELC online production, Digital Marketing, Creative, Copy, and Customer Service. Partners with Global Site Producers for project completion.
* Lead content refresh planning and execution on site. Ensuring site marketing levers and mechandizing are aligned with key focuses and business goals.
* Collaborate with NA Ecommerce Director and Global Ecommerce Director on development of new content areas features, and functionality to business needs.
* Oversee and prioritize site projects in liaison to align with business goals
* Manage site project deliverables and timelines both internally and externally to ensure execution matches vision and expectations.
* Monitor project statuses internal and external teams, troubleshoot obstacles/site issues, and provide outstanding communication to all stakeholders.
* Collaborate with marketing, designers, technical developers and QA team to develop, launch, and maintain brand content and functionality for the website.
* Responsible for all site analytics & communicates results with team & senior management. Knowledge of Adobe, GA or other site analytics tools a plus
* Leading any 3rd party programs/partnerships that drive sales and traffic to site. This includes overall strategy and marketing execution of programs.
* Monitoring site dev budget and prioritizing projects and site updates as needed to ensure spend is on budget.
**Site Maintenance & Development:**
* Manages site maintenance team works with production, engineers, and peers on refreshes, including extensive QA for all North America online businesses. Identifies and supports enhancements for special cases/scenarios
* Supports North America site enhancements; helps provide business requirements; leads implementation; identifies and resolves ongoing bugs
* Partner with Customer Service to ensure ongoing communication of site elements, functionality, and content. Address issues as they arise.
* Responsible for monitoring inventory & optimizing sell thru of products
* Leads all QA with the support of site updates & unique promotions
* Analyze behavior and performance of features and functionality and incorporate findings into new features or updates to functionality.
* Performs active merchandising and on-site search optimizations
* Lead on SEO strategy and optimizations on the site.
Analytics / Reporting
* Provides thoughtful analysis through post mortems of marketing and site development initiatives.
* Deliver weekly KPI and sate of the business report.
* Liaises with the ELC Online Analytics team on KPIs, best practices and new site measurement technology.
* Identifies shifts in customer purchase behavior; provides inventory, collection sell thru and mix of business analysis
* Helps streamline, build and maintain reporting templates.
* Ensure that all tagging requirements for site development and marketing projects are in line with business goals and KPIs
* Work with stakeholders to understand functional, technical, creative, and content requirements of projects. Manage execution of plans across internal and external teams, maintaining effective communication
* Oversee the timely delivery of project assets such as delivering creative assets/copy to the project owner or assigning bugs to the engineers when they need to implement a project. Identifying key milestones, dependencies, and resources when necessary, with the support of Global Site Experience Manager
* Work with producers to monitor work flow & prioritization, including freelancers, engineers and other external resources in multiple locations, to ensure efficient and effective resource allocation.
* 4 years in ecommerce / online preferred
* Understanding of web usability principals & platforms from both a functional and design perspective preferred (development skills not required).
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience in delivering a range of projects based on scope, timeline, cost, and quality.
* Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills. Exceptional attention to detail.
* Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and influence across groups.
* Proactive problem solving skills.
* Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* College degree required. BA/BS in marketing, computer science or a related discipline preferred.
**Job:** Online / E-Commerce
**Primary Location:** Americas-US-NY-New York
**Job Type:** Standard
**Shift:** 1st (Day) Shift
**Job Number:** 1924004
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact ...@Estee.com
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...