What do you want to do?
Are you looking to support IMPORTANT BUSINESS DECISIONS by utilizing your excellent data and analysis skills? Do you enjoy making a huge impact on an organization by understanding decision requirements, meeting with key stakeholders and showing them critical information that might change their thinking?
The Business Intelligence Analyst will support internal customers by developing requirements and delivering dashboards and reports to support data-driven decision making. You must enjoy working with key decision makers, understanding their needs, providing analysis and building data models all in an effort to help us achieve important business goals.
Where you ll work:
You will be part of the Tobii Group, but located at Tobii Dynavox, in Pittsburgh, PA. Tobii is headquartered in Stockholm and covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China.
Our Pittsburgh, PA office is located just minutes from Dahntahn Pittsburgh and here you will be working with more than 200 happy Tobiians in the most dynamic and friendly environment in all of Pennsylvania. We have everything from design, development, production, and customer service and support right here on site so whatever question you have, you will find the answer in house!
This position will work with decision makers at Tobii Dynavox, Tobii Pro and Tobii Tech.
Are you a fan of cornhole tournaments, nacho bars and sharing passion? Then come on daahn
Your days will be filled with:
* Meeting with key decision makers, understanding their business/departmental goals
* Creating and maintaining business intelligence projects, reviewing progress with key decision makers and communicating project phases and deliverables
* Designing reports and dashboards upon which people will rely
* Using our internal sales data mart, or creating your own queries and solutions to gather the data you need
* Collaborating with the BI Team, sharing your results and interests and learning about different solutions from the team to solve problems or create innovative solutions
We are looking for someone who has:
We find it a strong merit if you have DAX experience and have helped management in the past by leading discovery of critical data needed to support global business decisions.
Tobii Dynavox values equality of opportunity, human dignity, and racial/ethnic and cultural diversity. Tobii Dynavox does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Loading some great jobs for you...