Internal Fraud Data Analyst - SAS/SQL - Multiple Locations
: $91,430.00 - $131,000.00 /year *
: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Internal Fraud Data Analyst is responsible for understanding employee-related policy and procedure requirements and identifying instances of possible violation. The role will leverage technology to design and maintain business rules used to alert the research team of potential employee misconduct across the enterprise. The analyst will be responsible for translating the business requirements and implementing the business rules to further technological advances in fraud detection and policy/ethics violations.
- Conduct regular business rule reporting and performance tracking vs. expectations
- Develop recommendations for new rules and estimate and document the potential impacts
- Write business requirements and document all related assumptions and dependencies; translate requirements into system changes; test changes
- Aggregate data across multiple sources to develop ad hoc and standardized reporting solutions supporting the detection of fraudulent activity.
- Identify processes requiring increased security controls to protect the bank and its customers from future incidents of fraud.
- Write and maintain procedural documentation.
- Act as liaison between the business line and technology and operations services, as required.
- Actively ensure compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures.
- Proficient in programming and data manipulation using SQL, SAS, or Excel
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of applicable experience
- Ability to read, interpret, and/or write SQL
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Fraud Investigations, Risk Management, Compliance, and/or Controls
- Graduate degree a plus
- Understanding of the business line's operations, products/services, systems and associated risks/controls
- Knowledge of reporting, testing/monitoring, and exception/resolution activities
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and relationship building skills
- Previous exposure to regulatory agencies a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and manage time effectively
**Primary Location:** Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190027410
**Other Locations:** United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Associated topics: data administrator, data analyst, data analytic, data engineer, data integration, data manager, data management, data scientist, data warehouse, database
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.