U.S. Bank is seeking a detail-oriented Sr Application Systems Administrator with experience maintaining SAS software. Responsibilities include: Install, configure, manage and monitor the SAS environment for a large relational database for marketing and analytics; Recommend modifications to address issues with performance or security; Act as a liaison between the SAS user community and the software provider; Support the user community, assisting with programming guidance, problem resolution and training; Develop standards and operating procedures for SAS environment(s).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 6 years' experience with SAS administration, supporting SAS systems/applications
- Working knowledge of SAS 9.4 applications: SAS Management Console, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Add-in for MS Office, SAS Studio, SAS VA
- Experience leading SAS installation, migration or upgrade efforts and proactively monitoring SAS environments
- Strong technical background with UNIX/Linux and shell scripting
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, training, and testing skills
- Experience reading through SAS logs to work through problems finding root causes and rectifying. Interfacing with SAS Technical Support is a must
- Relational database modeling, design, SQL and query optimization experience
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence software communicating with databases
- Demonstrated verbal communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Organize multiple work tasks and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
**Job:** Information Technology
**Primary Location:** Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
**Shift:** 1st - Daytime
**Average Hours Per Week:** 40
**Requisition ID:** 190018286
**Other Locations:** United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Associated topics: administrator, infrastructure, maintenance, network, network administrator, router, sccm, scom, system administrator, system center operations manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.