Applications System Analyst/Programmer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
University Hospital is located in the heart of the Medical Center with multiple locations spread out around the San Antonio Area. At University Hospital patient care is treated with high quality and compassion above all. We are attentive, kind, and helpful without exception. These are the reasons why University Health System is rated #1 in healthcare in the San Antonio Area and also, top ranked in Texas as well.
Some of our benefits include…
- Great educational opportunities within the hospital system
- Amazing Medical Benefits (Vision Included)
- Paid Time Off
- Pet Insurance
- Provides the intermediate technical skills necessary to design, develop, implement, debug, document and support application systems and their related procedures.
- Assumes responsibility for assigned applications.
- Displays initiative to learn application systems in their entirety along with other systems in the department.
- Four years college level work toward a degree in computer science or data processing (Bachelor's degree is desirable).
- A minimum of five years’ experience is required (experience in Healthcare information systems is desired).
- Working knowledge required, using one or more of each of the following:
- Languages: SQL: T-SQL, PL/SQL, .
Net Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 10g
Software: MS SQL Server: Management Studio/SSIS/SSRS/BIDS, MS Office
Operating Systems: Windows 7, HP-UX
Loading some great jobs for you...