Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Job Summary: Oversees all aspects of projects; and responsible for their coordination and completion. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Facilitates the work of others.
* Plan and implement assigned projects including the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, and timeline, and define project tasks and resource requirements.
* Develop and manage project budget, manage project resource allocation, including the regular assessments of actual vs. planned expenditures, and collaborating with funders and grantors to understand and plan for allowable expenditures.
* Track project deliverables using appropriate tools; provide quality assurance including the development and implementation of responsive actions plans; implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
* Provide direction and support to project team
* Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders including appropriate escalation. Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
* Complete project evaluations and assessment of results.
* Conduct data gathering, research, due diligence, and related functions so as to supply information needed for grant applications, project proposals, buy vs. build analyses, market analyses, environmental scans, vetting of vendors/suppliers/consultants or other purposes as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
Experience: 4-7 years of experience in health care, and two years of progressively responsible experience devoted to project management in a public health, health regulatory or health services related organization or program
Education: Bachelor's Degree, Master's degree preferred
Licenses / Certifications: N/A
* Project coordination and/or management in health services organization using project management techniques and tools.
* Ability to specify, analyze, interpret and present clinical data, for example, that obtained from electronic medical records, insurance claims, and other sources.
* Ability to analyze workflow; knowledge and ability to utilize change management/quality and process improvement techniques in the health care setting.
* A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Apply for Transfer (current employees only)
External applicants click here to apply
External Application Confirm
Are you sure you want to continue as an EXTERNAL applicant?
Internal Application Confirm
Are you sure you want to continue as a INTERNAL applicant?
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...