Global Technology Process & Controls: Service Asset Configuration Management Analyst
As a Service Asset Configuration Management Analysis, you would provide support to members of the Service Asset and Configuration Management team through data analysis, trend reports, and alignment to regulatory compliance needs.Knowledge and skills required
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- The IT Asset and Configuration Analyst will work closely with the IT Asset and Configuration Manager to ensure Quality and Accuracy of data within the Asset Tracking System (CMDB).
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends.
- Ability to review and understand compliance with applicable statutes and regulations.
- Ability to learn quickly and adjust to technology changes.
- Detailed oriented and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in system management and back office processes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of the organization.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task